Archive for the ‘video’ Category
Thanks to the fine folks at Becker Underwood, this the best video about beneficial nematodes you’ll see today. Guarantee you’ll still have the heebie-jeebies this weekend, though.
From our intrepid Atlanta correspondent Phil Sarros comes this cool stop-action video he put together of a recent installation.
I love the idea of highlighting a project from beginning to end, and this turns a bland before-and-after photo set into a much more engaging marketing tactic.
Football’s a long way off, opening day still feels like it won’t ever get here and this hockey season is just weird.
So how to get a sports fix in the depth of winter?
Two words: Fantasy timbersports.
You get all the fun of following a team and watching them compete without being hampered by any knowledge about the sport. It’s a win-win!
Here’s our weekly round-up of cool stories from the web. Enjoy!
- Bottle gardens.
- Preserving landscaping’s past.
- Flower-powered clock.
- When trees die, people die.
- ValleyCrest replants all the trees it cut down to make way for the shuttle.
- Above: A robot uses a Stihl chainsaw to carve nesting stools out of a log.
Well played, folks.
Because it’s Halloween, and lots of folks are busy digging out from Super-mega-frankentstorm Sandy, here are the top 10 ways to smash a pumpkin in slow motion.
But, if you ask me, the best way to smash a pumpkin is to use a high-power hydraulic cannon.
Our resident sales expert and unfortunate Bengals fan Marty Grunder has some great deals for fall training and development.
In this series of webinars, you’ll learn how to improve your sales process, plan for 2013 and develop yourself as a leader.
If you want to have a good year, now’s the time to start working on it. Sign up today.
Here’s our weekly digest of interesting stuff from the web. Have a great weekend!
- Google offers great benefits, including paying your family after you die.
- Weekend read: “The Art of the Sale.”
- Hipsters continue summer tradition of renting lawns.
- Landscape lighting as high art.
- How not to ask for customer feedback. (via @Bader_Rutter)
- Now this is a fifth room.
- Above: 5 ways to save fuel. (via Wright Mowers)