Here’s a collection of some of the best stuff we found this week. Enjoy!
- Ron Edmonds at the Principium Group has a good collection of major acquisitions from 2011.
- Cynthia Barnett has a new book on how we can fix America’s water crisis. (Via UTNE)
- Today is Epiphany, so you’re allowed to take down your Christmas tree. Here are a few ideas on what to do with it.
- 2012 looks bleak for consumer spending.
- ArtisTree supervisor exceeds customer expectations, refuses customer kisses.
- Jeff Korhan’s predictions for business and social media in 2012. (Better content, more videos.)
- Why marketing for small companies follows the “fake-it-til-you-make-it” model.
- Above: A good illustration of turf’s benefits from BASF TurfTalk.