Here’s a collection of some of our favorite stuff from the web this week. Enjoy!
- TruGreen and Terminix add jobs in Dallas, Atlanta.
- Should you buy your own building? Depends on your market.
- Some California businesses are turning parking spaces into parks.
- A new speakers bureau started just for the green industry.
- Alan Burke has a great post on the ancient meanings of many popular landscape plants.
- Take a tour of the green roof at ASLA headquarters in Washington.
- Above: Wear your sunscreen – a cautionary tale. (via)