Here’s our weekly digest of fun links from around the web. Hope you like them!
- An edible urban forest is planned for Seattle.
- You can help shape the next version of LEED. (via @waterguru2)
- Nearly half of Americans now own smartphones. More than 60% of people with household income of more than $75,000 do.
- On sick days and dedication. (via @martygrunder)
- A new app to track your water footprint.
- Woman smoking meth burns down Florida’s oldest tree.
- Above: A record player that makes music from trees.