Here’s our weekly update on cool stuff we found online. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
- NPR gets really NPR-y with a story on how sound can impact plants.
- Which metro areas in the U.S. are recovering fastest. (via @UrbanLandInst)
- An apples-to-apples spreadsheet for your favorite property manager or HOA.
- Seth Godin makes the case for follow-up calls.
- A new international competition will award 15,000 Euros to the best sustainable landscape design. (via The Dirt)
- Above: Chris Heiler and our own Carolyn LaWell discuss the changes Facebook made this week and what they mean to small business owners.