Here’s another Great Idea from L&L columnist Marty Grunder on how to make it through the last few weeks of what can seem like a never-ending winter:
1. Get your truck detailed. You’ll feel better.
2. Start working out. Just 30 minutes a day of moving around can knock out the cobwebs.
3. Have an early dinner with a friend. Get the blue-plate special at 4 to catch up with someone, and you’ll still be home with your family by 6:15.
4. Plan a vacation. It doesn’t have to break the bank, but it’s something to look forward to.
5. Spend some time with your hobby. Or get a new one.
Look, you’re working hard. As the leader of your organization, it’s important to have your head on straight and relax enough so that some new ideas come to mind. CEOs need time to think, too.
Marty’s right. Even if you live in a place where it doesn’t snow, the above list can help you recharge and rejuvenate before the spring season starts.