I got to do one of my favorite things as editor at L&L today.
When we run surveys, we typically offer an incentive – we’ve given away iPads, digital cameras and a trip to Hawaii. But we run a lot of surveys, so we often use gift cards. So every few weeks I walk down to the bank near our office and pick up a few Visa gift cards.
We just finished up another research project, this one about lawn care product use, and I got to pick up cards at $75 a pop for 10 random respondents.
- Michael Rush, Rush Lawn Care, Searcy, Ark.
- Ricki Linyard, Lawn Doctor, Olive Branch, Miss.
- Mark Landa, Boulevard Flower Gardens, South Chesterfield, Va.
- Erv Denig, Lawn & Turf Landscaping, Ft. Wayne, Ind.
- Robb Bashaw, Rancho del Escudo, Waller, Texas
- Chris Senske, Senske Lawn & Tree Care, Kennewick,Wash.
- Rick Lisanti, Growing Concern, Monroe Township, N.J.
- Craig Pickett, J.H. Plantscapes, Cypress, Texas
- Rafael Rico, Hometown Pest Control, Delray Beach, Fla.
- Mark Ruppert, Ruppert & Company Property Services, Bloomfield, Conn.
So, congratulations to our winners. Your cards are on their way. And to everyone else out there, thank you for taking the time to fill out our surveys. We know you’re busy, and your responses really help us as we put together the magazine each month.