Here’s our weekly digest of cool and interesting stuff. Happy reading, and we’ll see you next week!
- It’s now cheaper to buy than rent in America’s top 100 markets.
- See also: Trulia’s 2012 rent vs. buy report.
- New stats on who’s using smartphones.
- Also: New stats on online photo sharing.
- How office park landscapes can reduce water use. (via @BldgOpMgmt)
- Thinking about supermodels.
- Amazon fungi: Making it rain.
- Above: What you need to know about gross margins from the Harvest Group.