Here’s our weekly list of cool and otherwise interesting things from the web. I’ll be out next week for the Thanksgiving holiday, so look for more updates after. Enjoy!
- A guide for commercial property owners and managers on the new EPA WaterSense program, and how it can save them water.
- Related: Water savings ad campaign in Denver uses naked people to get its point across. (via the Water Bloggers)
- Deer now vectors for malaria-like disease in New England.
- Sales training for California contractors.
- Landscape lighting to the max.
- Finally, some logical news from Canada’s Left Coast.
- Lessons on Lincoln’s leadership.
- Above: The third issue of MOWmentum is live now in iTunes and on Google Play. Check it out today.