Spring isn’t technically here yet, but we’ve made it through the longest shortest month, and that’s reason enough to celebrate. This week I’ve brought you a solid reading list, a video to share with your friends and a great post on marketing.
- Lead gen tips for your sales team.
- Jim McCutcheon explains that you can make real money as a landscaper. (via Chris Heiler)
- Late winter reading list from Marty.
- Medieval flower clock.
- Rainscaping is growing more popular out east.
- Marketing means answering this question: Who do we want to change?
- Learn more about how to figure that out in our Grow the Market report.
- Above: Some pre-spring blooms to get you through the rest of winter.