Here’s a short list of the best stuff our editors have found this week.
- Would you give your employees $50,000 if they stayed with you for five years? This guy does.
- Company CEOs usually drive SUVs and brown bag their lunches.
- Florida readers: A December seminar in Orlando on how to run your numbers better. Other states: This could be coming to a city near you – check out their events page to see.
- Above: A brief video from Pam Sherrat, a turfgrass professor at Ohio State University, that outlines the benefits of turf.
- A great post from ValleyCrest’s Richard Restuccia on what water means to the world.
- An essay on the benefits of keeping your company small.