Here’s a round-up of some of the best stuff we found on the Internet
this last week.
- Zappo’s will give its new trainees three large to quit. (Previously.)
- Landscape architects sound off on the Occupy movement and what it means for public spaces.
- Gibson Landscape discusses the May Rule.
- A podcast from Steve Cesare at the Harvest Group on some of the top HR mistakes landscapers make.
- Seth Godin explains what your real competitive advantage is. Hint, it’s not (just) working harder.
- Finding a market in a dying industry: the USPS.
- Above: Leonardo DaVinci’s to-do list.