Here’s a collection of some of the best stuff our editors have found on the Internet this week. Enjoy!
- Alabama legislators consider repealing the state’s controversial immigration law.
- Words of advice from master salesman Ron Popeil.
- Do your customers get the joke?
- What you plant can determine what you can’t.
- How green is your Christmas tree?
- Deer hunters take note: You can win fabulous cash prizes from the Tree Care Industry Foundation for your biggest buck.
- Above: You’ve heard of the High Line. Meet the Low Line – an underground park proposed in a defunct New York City trolley station.