Archive for the ‘CLCA’ tag
For your reading pleasure this weekend I’ve got a few articles about snow, how Google works and some fantastic images of botanic gardens from around the world. Enjoy!
- Dust from Africa impacts snowfall in California. (via CLCA)
- Related: Thin snowpack out west points to summer drought.
- Tech’s best feature: the off switch. (h/t Warren Gorowitz)
- How Google works.
- Landscape designers have the best offices. (h/t Shayne Newman)
- The rise of the new sharing economy.
- Interesting Q&A with Travis Beck, NYBG’s Landscape and Gardens Project Manager and author of “Principles of Ecological Landscape Design.” (via NYBG)
- Above: Best botanic gardens in the world.
Here’s our weekly digest of articles, images and generally cool stuff from the web. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
- Build your sales pipeline.
- Using sound to build a garden.
- Native plant bingo with CLCA.
- How to irrigate a slope.
- Bummer: Why trees can’t grow taller than 300 feet.
- Employee addiction.
- They’ve got a bit of universe conflation here, but this is pretty good.
- Above: GIFs of plant leaves withering.
Here’s our weekly digest of interesting and useful links from around the web. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
- Retail spending is slow, but people are still spending.
- 50 years of LED tech. (via @Carolyn LaWell)
- Related: Reflecting pool at the Lincoln Memorial drained due to algae invasion.
- Science makes it true: To be more productive, watch cat videos on the internet.
- London wants its own High Line, but underground.
- Above: Water rates are going up. They won’t stop. (via CLCA)