Archive for the ‘Detroit’ tag
Lots of cool turf news this week, some more brain-twisting than others. Also: Why you should keep your tailgate up. Have a good week.
- Home sales are at their highest level in three years.
- 400-year-old frozen plant brought back to life. Thanks, science! (via NYBG)
- Go deeper: Your cousin, the blade of grass.
- Positive turfgass news from EPA.
- Truck aerodynamics info from GM.
- Related: Mythbusters on the enternal tailgate up-or-down debate.
- Above: The Detroit Mower Gang. Another reason the Motor City is full of badasses.