Archive for the ‘EPA’ tag
Here’s our weekly list of cool and otherwise interesting things from the web. I’ll be out next week for the Thanksgiving holiday, so look for more updates after. Enjoy!
- A guide for commercial property owners and managers on the new EPA WaterSense program, and how it can save them water.
- Related: Water savings ad campaign in Denver uses naked people to get its point across. (via the Water Bloggers)
- Deer now vectors for malaria-like disease in New England.
- Sales training for California contractors.
- Landscape lighting to the max.
- Finally, some logical news from Canada’s Left Coast.
- Lessons on Lincoln’s leadership.
- Above: The third issue of MOWmentum is live now in iTunes and on Google Play. Check it out today.
Here’s a round-up of the best stuff our editors have found online this week.
- We’ve written about New York’s High Line park before, but this video and accompanying Google Street View tour are pretty amazing.
- A landscape crew member was killed when he used a mower to try and keep warm.
- Try this list of great interview questions from Seth Godin.
- EPA removes the 40 percent turf restriction from its WaterSense program.
- The GIE+EXPO will be in Louisville until 2018, and won’t have Saturday hours next year. Miss our coverage? Find it all here.