Archive for the ‘gif’ tag
Spring isn’t technically here yet, but we’ve made it through the longest shortest month, and that’s reason enough to celebrate. This week I’ve brought you a solid reading list, a video to share with your friends and a great post on marketing.
- Lead gen tips for your sales team.
- Jim McCutcheon explains that you can make real money as a landscaper. (via Chris Heiler)
- Late winter reading list from Marty.
- Medieval flower clock.
- Rainscaping is growing more popular out east.
- Marketing means answering this question: Who do we want to change?
- Learn more about how to figure that out in our Grow the Market report.
- Above: Some pre-spring blooms to get you through the rest of winter.
Here’s our weekly digest of articles, images and generally cool stuff from the web. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
- Build your sales pipeline.
- Using sound to build a garden.
- Native plant bingo with CLCA.
- How to irrigate a slope.
- Bummer: Why trees can’t grow taller than 300 feet.
- Employee addiction.
- They’ve got a bit of universe conflation here, but this is pretty good.
- Above: GIFs of plant leaves withering.
The time has come to pause these posts to
reflect on the true meaning of Christmas start my annual Christmas movie marathon (Elf, A Christmas Story, the various and sundry Lampoon’s if you were wondering).
One point of business, our main site will be down intermittently through the New Year for maintenance and upgrades. It’s coming back better than ever in January.
So with that, may you all have a safe and joyous holiday, and a prosperous New Year.
See you in 2013.