Archive for the ‘GM’ tag
Lots of cool turf news this week, some more brain-twisting than others. Also: Why you should keep your tailgate up. Have a good week.
- Home sales are at their highest level in three years.
- 400-year-old frozen plant brought back to life. Thanks, science! (via NYBG)
- Go deeper: Your cousin, the blade of grass.
- Positive turfgass news from EPA.
- Truck aerodynamics info from GM.
- Related: Mythbusters on the enternal tailgate up-or-down debate.
- Above: The Detroit Mower Gang. Another reason the Motor City is full of badasses.
Over the weekend, my colleagues from Greenhouse Management and Garden Center magazines left our modest offices here on the near west side of the city for San Francisco and points south. They’re out west covering the California Spring Trials, an annual preview of the latest and greatest varieties that we’ll see on the market next spring.
For sun-starved Clevelanders, it’s a jolt of much needed sunshine and bright colors. To get your own fix, and get a jump on what’s coming down the pike, check out the team’s video coverage here and read their first eport from the road here.