Archive for the ‘H-2B’ tag
Here’s our weekly collection of cool stuff we found online. Enjoy!
- U.S. cities lose 4 million trees a year
- Write better Twitter headlines.
- Toilet-to-tap turn you off? It’s good enough for astronauts
- New rules for H-2B.
- These Mark Awards are pretty bad-ass.
- Where is the River Volga? What Tomas Edison asked potential hires in his interview process.
- Above: The making of snow circle art by Sonja Hinrichsen at Rabbit Ear Pass, Steamboat Springs, Colo. (via The Dirt)