Archive for the ‘lighting’ tag
Just in time for the holiday, A.J. Coleman at McKay Landscaping Lighting sent me these photos of some recent patio/water feature installations the company did in Nebraska.
You can see (and read) more from A.J. in our July issue, where he writes about the art of lighting water.
In the meantime, you’ll have to do with these glamor shots. Enjoy!
Here’s our weekly list of cool and otherwise interesting things from the web. I’ll be out next week for the Thanksgiving holiday, so look for more updates after. Enjoy!
- A guide for commercial property owners and managers on the new EPA WaterSense program, and how it can save them water.
- Related: Water savings ad campaign in Denver uses naked people to get its point across. (via the Water Bloggers)
- Deer now vectors for malaria-like disease in New England.
- Sales training for California contractors.
- Landscape lighting to the max.
- Finally, some logical news from Canada’s Left Coast.
- Lessons on Lincoln’s leadership.
- Above: The third issue of MOWmentum is live now in iTunes and on Google Play. Check it out today.
Here’s our weekly digest of interesting stuff from the web. Have a great weekend!
- Google offers great benefits, including paying your family after you die.
- Weekend read: “The Art of the Sale.”
- Hipsters continue summer tradition of renting lawns.
- Landscape lighting as high art.
- How not to ask for customer feedback. (via @Bader_Rutter)
- Now this is a fifth room.
- Above: 5 ways to save fuel. (via Wright Mowers)
You always hear that it’s no fun to have a birthday around Christmas because you get cheated when it comes to gifts. Well, don’t tell that to Barbara Hoefler. According to northjersey.com, R&S Landscaping wanted to reward one of its first customers with a holiday treat.
Barbara Hoefler of Glen Rock wants to mark the occasion of her upcoming 70th birthday in a big way and R&S Landscaping is giving her a chance to do just that. The company, upon learning about its longtime customer’s milestone birthday, surprised her with a free holiday lighting package designed specifically for her home.
She and her husband Fred will have an opportunity to show off the holiday lighting display on Monday, Jan. 2, when friends and family visit the house for a birthday celebration.
You can read the full article here. This sounds like a great idea on how to reward a loyal customer (and a great way to get some free publicity!) So, what do you do to show your customers they are appreciated?