Archive for the ‘MOWmentum’ tag
For your reading pleasure, here’s our latest collection of interesting stuff from the web. Have a great weekend!
- The richest metro areas in the United States.
- Top social media trends of 2013.
- Great training opportunity on tap in Colorado from L&L columnist Jim Huston.
- The latest edition of MOWmentum is live! Get it for iOS and Android tablets today.
- Learn how to best use local search.
- 5 invasive plants you can eat. (via Bates Nursery)
- Pantone releases its official color of 2013.
- Above: Bill and Ed discuss the foundation of a plan for profit.
Here’s our weekly list of cool and otherwise interesting things from the web. I’ll be out next week for the Thanksgiving holiday, so look for more updates after. Enjoy!
- A guide for commercial property owners and managers on the new EPA WaterSense program, and how it can save them water.
- Related: Water savings ad campaign in Denver uses naked people to get its point across. (via the Water Bloggers)
- Deer now vectors for malaria-like disease in New England.
- Sales training for California contractors.
- Landscape lighting to the max.
- Finally, some logical news from Canada’s Left Coast.
- Lessons on Lincoln’s leadership.
- Above: The third issue of MOWmentum is live now in iTunes and on Google Play. Check it out today.