Archive for the ‘photography’ tag
Here’s our weekly update on cool stuff from the web. Enjoy!
- A farm replaces golf as in the suburbs. (Via @turfhugger)
- Monkshood making a comeback in the Midwest.
- A visual representation of what Americans spend their money on.
- Top 5 social media branding mistakes.
- ASLA publishes report how much cash green roofs and similar infrastructure can save.
- Make your designers’ lives easier with Pinterest. (via @uphelpsr)
- Flower subscription service H.Bloom raises $10 million. (via @getsocialshow)
- Above: Landscape lighting series by Barry Underwood, an artist and professor of photography at the Cleveland Art Institute. (via The Dirt)