Archive for the ‘Pinterest’ tag
If you need some inspiration how to use social media to market your business, you could do a lot worse than Neave Landscaping.
They mix in great before-and-after shots of landscape and pool installations, vacations and … whatever is happening in the photo above.
Here’s our digest of cool stuff that will make you smarter. Enjoy your reading, and we’ll see you Monday.
- A great guide to designing outdoor rooms. (via @belgard)
- The latest research on equipment theft in America.
- The man behind Pinterest.
- ASLA has released a beautiful interactive guide to D.C. parks.
- What West Nile is doing to people in Texas.
- Science has confirmed: Summer was hot.
- Above: 60 years of American economic history in one graph.
Here’s our weekly digest of interesting stuff from the internet. Have a great weekend. (And call your mom.)
Here’s our weekly update on cool stuff from the web. Enjoy!
- A farm replaces golf as in the suburbs. (Via @turfhugger)
- Monkshood making a comeback in the Midwest.
- A visual representation of what Americans spend their money on.
- Top 5 social media branding mistakes.
- ASLA publishes report how much cash green roofs and similar infrastructure can save.
- Make your designers’ lives easier with Pinterest. (via @uphelpsr)
- Flower subscription service H.Bloom raises $10 million. (via @getsocialshow)
- Above: Landscape lighting series by Barry Underwood, an artist and professor of photography at the Cleveland Art Institute. (via The Dirt)