Archive for the ‘PR’ tag
We’ve been a bit lax the past couple of weeks, so here’s an extra-long weekly round-up for your weekend reading pleasure. Stay cool out there!
- Can’t catch rainwater? Try these tips. (via @waterguru2)
- Why you should hire introverts.
- Chris Heiler has a few suggestions on how to get free PR.
- Advertisers and consumers are getting tired of QR codes. Related.
- How to use elephants to control weeds.
- Learn how to talk to tree guys.
- Brad Johnson on planting weeds for healthy turf.
- Also: Brad’s book is in stores now.
- ASLA releases a guide to designing sustainable sites.
- Above: Why trees are important.
Here’s the latest cool stuff we found online this week. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
- A good national round-up of water headlines from @EwingIrrigation
- The difference between PR and advertising.
- The secret formula for great customer service.
- Jeff Korhan on personal vs. business social media accounts.
- Design inspiration from Burle Marx.
- Richard Restuccia will speak on how to green your grounds program next week.
- Stewcare has a pretty robust YouTube channel.
- Above: How Bill Murray, tuxedos and a network of chubby rodents made Groundhog Day a national holiday.