Archive for the ‘TCIA’ tag
Here’s our Friday digest of fun and interesting stuff from the web. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
- Small business M&A activity is at its highest point in three years.
- Phoenix housing is back on track. (via @martygrunder)
- How we pay taxes.
- Joe Calloway offers some great advice.
- We should all aspire to this level of brand loyalty.
- Modern (business) etiquette.
- Above: Mike Schwarze of Mike’s Tree Care saves a baby owl, remains awesome while doing so. (via @voiceoftreecare)
Editor’s note: The L&L team will be out today through next Monday for the holidays. So, we’ve compiled a (mostly) Christmas-themed round-up for you. Enjoy!
- Jeff Korhan on why you should write every day, and how Stephen King can help.
- Davey launches a new mobile app to calculate the value of trees on a property.
- Woody Guthrie’s list of New Year’s rulin’s. (See related here and here.)
- Thanks to the crushing Texas drought, a mistletoe shortage threatens a loveable (if somewhat creepy) Christmas tradition.
- The year in photos from National Geographic.
- Seth Godin: “No one ever bought anything in an elevator.”
- When was the last time you saw a robotic chainsaw reindeer? That’s what I thought. (via @VoiceOfTreeCare and @husqvarnausa)
Above: Image via the wonderful Jessica Hagy’s Indexed.